Welcome To LymePowerOfUs
Social Ambassador Program
What do we offer our ambassadors?
Who can serve as an ambassador?
What is the role of an ambassador?
- Build awareness about #LymePowerOfUs in order to further expand and deepen its reach and impact.
- Actively promote and share with their network about what #LymePowerOfUs does and its contribution to ending the Lyme disease epidemic.
- Introduce their network to the various ways to contribute and donate to the campaign.
- Encourage people to participate in spreading the message to their networks by becoming Ambassadors themselves.
- Encourage people to tell their story on the Lyme Wall.
- Encourage their family and friends to join the Thunderclap Campaign.
What Rewards and Gifts do you receive?
- LymePowerOfUs Tee Shirt
- LymePowerOfUs Sticker
- LymePowerOfUs Wrist Band
- Recognition on our website of all Social Ambassadors.
- Video Bundle of your choice for all Social Ambassadors that earn over 150 points.
- Recognition in our newsletter of all Social Ambassadors that earn over 150 points.
- Top 3 Social Ambassadors will receive tickets to the ILADS San Diego Lyme Disease Conference from Oct. 18-20, 2013 and a ticket to the Gala Awards Dinner where you will be thanked publicly for your hard work.
- The Social Ambassador with the most points accrued from click referrals and donations will be recognized and awarded "The Social Ambassador Star Award" at this year's Gala Awards Dinner.
Where Do The Funds You Raise Go?
What do we hope to achieve?
$100,000 raised by October 18, 2013 for the following: