23rd Annual ILADS Scientific Conference
One Health Seminar - Sponsored by USDA
May 24, 2022, 9 AM-4 PM ET
The full day seminar is an open discussion with members of the medical, veterinary, public health and environmental communities of West Virginia. Topics of discussion include tickborne diseases and zoonotic influenza.
Garth D. Ehrlich, PhD and Norton L. Fishman, MD will speak on behalf of ILADS. The event will also feature speakers from various state and local government agencies including USDA APHIS, WVDA, WVDHHR and Ohio State University.
Past event videos are available for purchase and 100% of the proceeds go to support ILADS' mission to educate medical professionals on the treatment of Lyme and tick-borne diseases.
Past events include:
- Rounds with Dr. Henry Lindner: Focus on Babesia - March 26, 10 AM-2 PM ET - Purchase seminar video
- The Exciting and Related Worlds of PANS, PANDAS and CIRS - February 22, 2022 - Purchase webinar video
- Caregiving for Lyme Patients - February 15, 2022 - Purchase webinar video
- 2021 Annual Scientific Conference: Decoding Immune Dysregulation - Purchase videos
- Webinar: Lyme Disease - Consequences Affecting Visual Processing - Purchase webinar video
- Fatigue Seminar - Purchase seminar video
- Webinar: Chronic Neuropsychiatric Symptoms from COVID-19 - Purchase webinar video
- Pain Seminar - Purchase seminar video
- Webinar: Tick-Borne Diseases and COVID: Similarities and Contrasts - Purchase webinar video
- Mold Seminar - Purchase seminar video