ILADS will soon launch a new learning management system (LMS), powered by Blue Sky, an award-winning LMS and virtual event provider.
The initial content will include our Lyme Fundamentals course and additional sessions offered at the 2020 ILADS Annual Scientific Virtual Conference, ONE HEALTH LYME – The intersection of Lyme and COVID. If you were not able to attend the conference live, you can still get CME credit.
ILADS learning management system allows you to: :
- Hear from top experts in Lyme and Lyme associated diseases.
- Earn CME credits toward your yearly requirements.
- Learn on YOUR schedule and at YOUR pace.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest thinking and research.
- Revisit topics that interest you—whenever you want.
ILADEF and ILADS are committed to supporting medical professionals as they take on the challenges in evaluating and treating patients with tick-borne diseases. Lyme disease and other tick-borne infections are complex illnesses which can be difficult to diagnose and challenging to treat effectively.