Please join us for the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) 20th Annual Conference. This year’s conference will be held on October 31 - November 3, 2019, at the Westin Copley Place Hotel in Boston, MA. The conference theme is Chronic Disease = Chronic Infections?
ILADS is now accepting abstracts for presentations and poster presentations. The deadline for the submission of abstracts for presentations is May 30, 2019. The deadline for the submission of abstracts for poster presentations is May 30, 2019. Please click here for more information.
Room reservations at the Westin Copley Place Hotel are now available at the special ILADS’ rate of $249 per night.
Exhibitor registration will open in early June 2019.
Conference attendees are welcome to book a room at The Westin Copley Place at a discounted rate. The last day to secure this special pricing is October 8, 2019. If you need any assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
Call for Abstracts
Information for Potential ILADS Speakers and Poster Presenters
ILADS welcomes the submission of abstracts by persons interested in speaking or presenting a poster at an upcoming ILADS conference. Once submitted, ILADS’ Program Committee will evaluate the abstract based on evidenced-based medicine and research. All deadlines must be met in order to be considered. Our 2019 conference schedule includes the following:
2019 ILADS Annual Scientific Conference, October 31 - November 3, 2019, Westin Copley Place Hotel, Boston, MA. The conference theme is Chronic Disease = Chronic Infections? The deadline for submission of abstracts for presentations is May 30, 2019. The deadline for the submission of abstracts for poster presentations is May 30, 2019.
Beginning in 2019, all prospective speakers, including invited speakers, will be required to submit structured abstracts of their proposed presentations. Prospective poster presenters also are encouraged to submit structured abstracts.
Please see our guidelines on how to write a structured abstract, which includes an example of a structured abstract.
Prospective speakers also will be required to submit 2-3 Learning Objectives.
Please have the following items ready before submitting your abstract. Items marked with an * are required.
- Abstract: Please follow the structured abstract format and limit to 400 words. Diagrams may be included.*
- Learning Objectives*
- Short biography: Please limit to 100 words and include information on educational credentials, current title/position, and current work focus.*
- Head shot
- Download and complete Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships (RFR) form (for CME)*
- Download and complete Speaker Release Form*
ILADS Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster Orientation, Dimensions, and Mounting Information
- Posters should be formatted in portrait/vertical orientation.
- The maximum dimensions of each poster are 3'8" (111.8 cm) HIGH by 2'10" (86.36 cm) WIDE.
- The conference hotel will provide cork boards or wall space for poster presenters to mount their posters.
Title and Type Size Information
- Use a heading at the top of your poster indicating the poster/abstract title, authors, and company/organization affiliations.
- Type size should be a minimum of 72 point (1”/2.54 cm). Your presentation must be legible from a distance of at least 3’ (91.44 cm).
Poster Discussions with Conference Attendees
- Poster presenters are expected to stand by their posters and present them to conference attendees during morning and afternoon networking breaks and during the last 30 minutes of lunch breaks.
ILADS Boston 2019 Exhibitor Information
ILADS 20th Annual Conference is the premier educational event for doctors and medical professionals who have an interest in the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme and associated tick-borne diseases. This four-day conference covers a variety of topics on the fight against Lyme and associated diseases, including the fundamentals of Lyme Borreliosis, new diagnostic testing options and new treatment strategies, and new research findings.
With over 800 anticipated attendees, don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your products, interact with medical professionals, and demonstrate your support for the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease. Here is some preliminary information:
Exhibit dates and times*
Exhibit Installation/Move-In Hours:
Wednesday, October 30 - 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Exhibition Dates and Hours:
Thursday, October 31 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, November 1 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 2 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 3 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Exhibit Dismantle/Move-Out Hours:
Sunday, November 3 - 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
*Dates and times are subject to change.
2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship opportunities include conference bags, name badges, coffee breaks, our annual Pioneer Award Dinner, private breakfast chats, journal and pens, room keys, mobile app, job board, charging station, program ads, and welcome bag inserts. Custom sponsorships also will be available.
A complete Exhibitor Prospectus will be available soon. To insure that you receive a copy, please visit the Conference tab on www.ilads.org and enter your contact information under the Conference Updates tab. Exhibitor registration will open in early June.
For additional information, please contact Scott Kersh, Conference Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Boston!