ILADS has launched a new learning management system (LMS) to offer ongoing training and certification to healthcare professionals.
The initial content includes our Lyme Fundamentals course and additional sessions offered at the 2020 ILADS Annual Scientific Virtual Conference, ONE HEALTH LYME – The intersection of Lyme and COVID. If you were not able to attend the conference live, you can still get CME credit.
ILADS learning management system allows you to: :
- Hear from top experts in Lyme and Lyme associated diseases.
- Earn CME credits toward your yearly requirements.
- Learn on YOUR schedule and at YOUR pace.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest thinking and research.
- Revisit topics that interest you—whenever you want.
To view courses, go to https://www.pathlms.com/ilads and log in using your ILADS portal credentials. If you are an ILADS member, you must log in using your member account to view member-only content. If you do not have an ILADS account, create a new customer account now.