Webinar: Diagnosis and Treatment of Concussion and the Role of Environmental Subconcussion
Virtual (Zoom platform)
Free for ILADS members/$49 for non-members
Presenter: Chad Prusmack, MD, FAANS, IFMPC
Join us for a webinar with ILADS board member Dr. Chad Prusmack on Saturday, Aug. 27 from Noon -1:30 ET on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Concussion and the Role of Environmental Subconcussion.
Dr. Prusmack will provide an overview of concussions including the science, clinical approach and current therapies utilized in treatment. He will discuss the potential short and long term ramifications of traumatic brain injury and discuss a new concept called “environmental subconcussion.” He will also be discussing his current research on concussion, environmental subconcussion and tick-borne illness as well as a future IRB study looking at COVID , TBD and concussion.
Dr. Chad J. Prusmack is a practicing Board Certified Neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and traumatic brain injury. He is also the founder and Medical Director of a data driven, precision medicine health system called Resilience Code. Dr. Prusmack is certified in functional medicine through IFM and was elected to the ILADS Board in 2021. He is the primary neurosurgical consultant for the Denver Broncos with special interest in environmental contributors to neurodegenerative disease, concussion, and post concussive syndrome such as Tick Borne Illness.
23rd Annual ILADS Scientific Conference
Discuss Cases with Experts: Vector-Borne Diseases Roundtable
Fall 2022 - Date to be Announced
This virtual seminar will feature a number of case presentations and roundtable discussion among speakers. The audience is invited to participate by sending case studies for review.
Amy Offutt, MD
March 24-25, 2023
This program will include a featured speaker Friday evening followed by the Vector-Borne Illness Fundamentals one-day course on Saturday, March 25. To be notified when registration opens, please click below and add yourself to our mailing list.
24th Annual ILADS Scientific Conference
October 19-22, 2023
Westin Boston Seaport District
One Health Seminar - Sponsored by USDA
The full day seminar with members of the medical, veterinary, public health and environmental communities of West Virginia took place on May 24 in Morgantown, WV. Topics of discussion included tickborne diseases and zoonotic influenza.
Garth D. Ehrlich, PhD and Norton L. Fishman, MD spoke on behalf of ILADS. The event also featured speakers from various state and local government agencies including USDA APHIS, WVDA, WVDHHR and Ohio State University.
Past event videos are available for purchase and 100% of the proceeds go to support ILADS' mission to educate medical professionals on the treatment of Lyme and tick-borne diseases.
Past events include:
- Rounds with Dr. Henry Lindner: Focus on Babesia - March 26, 10 AM-2 PM ET - Purchase seminar video
- The Exciting and Related Worlds of PANS, PANDAS and CIRS - February 22, 2022 - Purchase webinar video
- Caregiving for Lyme Patients - February 15, 2022 - Purchase webinar video
- 2021 Annual Scientific Conference: Decoding Immune Dysregulation - Purchase videos
- Webinar: Lyme Disease - Consequences Affecting Visual Processing - Purchase webinar video
- Fatigue Seminar - Purchase seminar video
- Webinar: Chronic Neuropsychiatric Symptoms from COVID-19 - Purchase webinar video
- Pain Seminar - Purchase seminar video
- Webinar: Tick-Borne Diseases and COVID: Similarities and Contrasts - Purchase webinar video
- Mold Seminar - Purchase seminar video